Friday, January 13, 2006

The Biggest Tease Ever

I don't think many people over the age of 13 like to admit they watch the channel Noggin but I'm willing to for the sake of this blog. South of Nowhere the dramatic new series about discovery, blah, blah, LESBIANS has been airing since November and even though the show centers around the lesbian story around, there has not been a bit of the promised girl-on-girl action.

I understand that the writers want the show to feel real and show the true experiences of a girl questioning her sexuality but come on. They are fucking teenagers, they're gonna bang sooner or later.

I really feel as though the writers of the show are completly copping out with not having Ashley and Spencer hook up. They already established that they are attracted to one another and flirt with each other constantly. They even almost kissed which was conviently interrupted by resident horny boy, Aiden. If I was still questioning my sexuality and I had a friend like Ashley, trust me, I would be spending most of my time with her making out.

So, as anyone who reads my blog knows, I love listing things so here is a list of why South Of Nowhere is the tease from hell.

1. Ashley: I love... these brownies.
Spencer: *smiles*

2. Look at the picture above.

3. The promo pictures:


4. Every single second Spencer and Ashley are on screen together

Okay, I'm done ranting. It's only because my favorite Ben Folds song came on and it but me in a better mood from that half hour of teaseness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Goggle said...

Well, since a second season was announced, maybe they're stretching it out so the tension or whatever can last long enough to fill those episodes? I know nothing about writing for TV but I'm sure they can't tease you and the rest of its fanbase for so long that they lose interest.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter